Vanila Wedding Boutique
- Selling the goods and finalizing the sales
- Demonstrate knowledge of products, brands, materials and any promotions of the company
- Assist customers with selections of bridal gowns, shoes, handbags, and other accessories
- Assist in dressing brides, fittings
- Provide an excellent overall experience from beginning to checkout and during all the fittings as per company sales standards
- Examining merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed
- Helping to maintain the cleanliness and attractive appearance of the sales floor, dressing room and other areas
- Working with seamstress in team for the clients’ dress alterations
- Ensure pricing is correct, organizing the price-tags, checking the stock
- Leading its own clients: data base and follow-ups on dress pick-up, etc.
- Organizing full scope of work of the final dress preparation: steaming, cleaning if necessary, etc.
- Working with new collection arrivals: accepting the arrivals, checking the quality, preparing goods for the sale.
- Taking part in the stock inventory
- Taking part and working at any internal meetings, trainings and other corporate events, fairs, etc.
- Reporting to Sales and Business Development Manager
Experience: 1 year and up.
Fluent English is a must, any other European language or Arabic are a plus.
Location: JLT, Cluster N
Salary: market competitive + monthly commission from sales
Shift work (2/2): 2 working days, 2 off.
Job Type: Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission, visa, insurance
Salary: competitive basic salary + monthly commission
Client-oriented, good communication skills, good selling charisma, adaptive.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.