Job description / Role
– Greeting customers who enter the shop
– Involved in stock control and management
– Assisting customers to find the goods and products they are looking for, giving guidance and advice.
– Communicate with customers and satisfy their needs and meet or exceed their expectations
– Responsible for processing cash and card payments
– Maintaining high standards of visual merchandising; housekeeping in terms of cleanliness, display and stock rotation.
– Implements all merchandising as per the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines
– Building and maintaining customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
– Building customers’ database and should be responsible for maintaining their own client database
– Reporting discrepancies and problems to the Supervisor
– Balancing cash registers with receipts
– Dealing with customer refunds
– Responsible for dealing with customer complaints
– Responsible for security within the store and being on the lookout for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
– Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
– Work with marketing manager to provide information about products, send photos of the boutique and outfits when requested, assist during fashion shoots in store or at different locations