Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading luxury retailer in the Middle East, with more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of our organisation’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you’ll be doing
Our Retail Manager is responsible for ensuring that Store Directors/Managers maximise the commercial performance of their retail shops and deliver exceptional Guest Experience. Our Retail Supervisor is also responsible for establishing a bridge between back-office and their network of stores which they control/audit on a continuous basis and implement corrective solutions and actions.
– Understand the brand strategy and cascade within the given network
– In conjunction with Marketing, ensure the full implementation of the of marketing and CX strategies and programs
– Implement Brand guidelines taking in consideration each market specifications
– Agree on a yearly calendar of sales with commercial team
– Control discount and margins to insure constant business profitability
– Follow up periodically on the sales figures per line and stock at hand (Sell-Out)
– Manage potential shortages, review orders and inform merchandising team on the status
– Record, monitor and analyze market trends, competitors activities
– Provide commercial with quantitive and qualitative reports using data from market studies and in-house system
– Define sales target per sales team member
– Manage the P&L for the brand at hand
– Monitor the performance of the brand and send recommendation
– Manage the organisations’ resources within budget guidelines
– Provide prompt, thorough, and accurate information to keep management appropriately informed of the brands financial position
– Develop and motivate team members to ensure transfer of know-how and continuous positive work environment
– Monitor team members performance and provide formal and informal feedback and appraisal in order to maximise efficiency
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.