Job description / Role
– Coordinating daily restaurant management operations
– Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction
– Managing budgets and planning menus.
– Overseeing stock levels and ordering supplies.
– Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
– Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
– Promoting and marketing the business.
– Responding efficiently and accurately to restaurant customer complaints
– Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
– Recruiting, Training and Supervising staff.
– Organize and supervise shifts
– Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity