Abu Dhabi, UAE
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Resident Engineer to join our team! In this role you will get to supervise infrastructure project.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Plans, organizes, and ensures adequate staffing, execution, and monitoring of all field engineering activities and related support operations.
- Provides guidance regarding scope of work, schedules, procedures, field construction problems, and other technical information.
- Determines budget estimates and staffing requirements for the defined scope and schedule.
- Establishes, monitors, and maintains construction engineering quality control in the field.
- Collaborates with construction management to eliminate any hazards associated with the work that may adversely affect the environment or the safety or health of employees.
- Ensures that personnel of the assigned group engage in safe work practices in compliance with site specific safety procedures and industry standards.
- Establishes and maintains a close working relationship with project design engineering, client representatives, and contractors.
- Maintains project control documentation, design drawings and specifications, backcharge documents, change orders, etc.
- Monitors contractor performance pertaining to schedule and conformance to plans and specifications.
- Makes decisions regarding long range planning, scheduling, budgeting, work priorities, and personnel.
- Provides advice on field engineering procedures, construction methods, and financial matters to management.
- Frequently interfaces with upper level management and client personnel.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction related field
- 15+ years of experience in field construction is required
- Experience in the construction of water pipeline projects, including some supervisory experience.
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of engineering and construction related processes, as well as industry practices.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills, a familiarity with CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering and construction, and the proven ability for performing in a supervisory capacity on a project.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.