Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
• Fulfilling a senior role within team, providing leadership and mentoring to the team members.
• Managing the coordination and delivery of the project to meet time quality and budgetary targets, whilst meeting or exceeding Clients’ expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage project to meet time constraints and control team costs and invoicing.
• Manage sub-consultant costs and invoicing.
• Maintain risk register and relevant supporting files
• A proactive team leader.
• Liaising with and advising the client on construction, quality and progress
• Lead point of contact, coordination of consultants in all disciplines both within the project and of the interface with adjoining projects.
• Champion of quality and progress
• Issue construction information as required
• Coordinate disciplines & resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Liaison with relevant Project Leaders/Team Leaders/Site Staff ensuring all parties are kept informed of all relevant matters in relation to the project.
• Providing technical advice to the Project Leader/ Senior Resident Engineer with respect to the assigned work on the project
• Checking project deliverables for which the Assistant Resident Engineers are responsible, including drawings, reports, co-ordination,
• Quality Assurance documentation and registers in relation to the assigned work on the project
• Ensure thorough review & prompt exchange of correspondence, RFI’s and approvals.
• Plan, coordinate and monitor activities of your team, including sub-consultants, ensure quality assurance system implemented and maintained.
• Champion site safety, and follow up identified risks.
• Convene and chair regular site meetings.
• Generally review, monitor, and report construction progress
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of records.
• Provide final approval of the completed works and arrange Handover.
• Improve contract commercial knowledge and performance management skills to the level of Senior Resident Engineer.
• Improve education and motivation skills.