Job description / Role
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, all guest service has the potential to create a lasting memory when it is delivered with warmth and sincerity. Be an ambassador for our brand as a Reservations Supervisor your responsible for effectively coordinating all hotel room requirements (group rooming lists, billing, VIP’s, special requests etc.) in accordance with established standards setout by the hotel and company.
What is in it for you
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing
– Respond to all reservation requests and incoming calls in a courteous, efficient, professional and friendly manner in adherence to Fairmont Hotels & Resorts standards.
– Follow-up on all voicemails and emails in a timely manner
– Responsible for changes, cancellations, billing, upgrading, etc for all guests
– Responsible for charging advance deposits, no-show fees and cancellation fees
– Process and follow up on special guest requests
– Working directly with all clients to handle any additions/cancellations/changes.
– Assist in providing reservation related training to applicable operational departments
– Review group resumes each week and double check VIP/staff reservations (rate, room type, billing, etc.) in PM for accuracy.
– Perform all duties per the Reservations Daily / Weekly / Monthly checklist.
– Maintaining and responding to all requests received in the Reservations email address
– Research and support any / all Travel Agent commission inquiries
– Lead by example in demonstrating high levels of guest service, teamwork and “stepping out of the box” where possible
– Support the hotel’s ongoing service and standards and philosophy.
– Other projects and duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.