Job description / Role
Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair Hotel is a 620-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
As a Reservations Agent you are responsible for handling incoming calls and inquiries to the reservation department in a professional, efficient, and friendly manner.
What’s in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Answer the phone within 3 rings utilising company approved standard of greeting, followed by reservations script in handling the Guest inquiry for Hotel room reservation or other inquiry about the facilities of the Hotel; handle other reservation inquiries via fax, email and other channels as directed according to standard operating procedures
– Process the reservations by entering the information accurately in the property management system; follow up with reservation confirmations, modifications, cancellations and make the changes in the system as applicable; make sure information is entered according to standard operating procedures and standards
– Responsible for keeping accurate paper transactions, and recording of any specific requirement in terms of reservation requests, amenities; special request; advance deposit; complete daily call conversion sheets of their individual shift; compile reports as directed by the Manager or Supervisor of the department
– Have full knowledge of Hotel facilities, and promotions; take initiative to always keep up to date with any changes within in the Hotel that might affect reservation bookings
– Participate and comply with any training and reservation programs, such as up-selling, cross selling other sister hotels to increase revenue for the Hotel and company
– Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
– Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.