This is a high profile Finance manager role working closely with the DSVP and main Stakeholders of Emirates Group marketing department. We are searching for an experienced Finance Manager to join our team of high-performing professionals to help keep our finances insightful and instrumental to our continued success
- Obtain the long term business plan view and construct an appropriate financial model using key performance drivers, ensuring business growth and productivity improvement indicators. Also recommend to the BFM or VP BF / VPMA and the department head in strategic initiatives having a significant financial impact over a period of time greater than 3 years.
- Develop and maintain a model that provides monthly 3 year rolling cash flow forecasts for individual businesses, reconciling forecasts vs actuals and engaging with the business to optimise cashflows in order to generate discussion on own and loan funding needs at VPBF, BFM levels, to be taken up with EVP SD and SVP CT.
- Establish and agree with department heads (SVPs/VPs), the relevant KPIs for the business over a rolling 3-year period. Monitor the KPIs and influence decision-makers to continually improve KPIs at a departmental level. The job holder is required to maintain contacts with external auditors, legal consultants, suppliers, customers, IATA forums and senior managers in the industry to benchmark the Emirates Group with similar organisations.
- Provide advice to business in the annual planning and budgeting process. The jobholder must influence the decision-makers to ensure that appropriate resources are budgeted for, to meet financial targets.
- Prioritise, manage and deliver profit/process improvement projects (PIP) as agreed with the business. Implement required changes to the financial processes and procedures and provide training to business managers as appropriate, so as to achieve effective PIP delivery through productivity improvement, cost reduction and income enhancement,
- Perform the financial evaluation of internal to business project proposals (eg. insourcing Vs outsourcing) put forward by the business, ensuring that the financial returns are commercially and financially viable and within any set benchmarks established. Engage with the business in the implementation of these new business proposals.
- Evaluate proposals and provide advice in monitoring and performance management of new joint ventures and partnerships initiated by the businesses. Engage with the business and stakeholders in the implementation of these new business ventures.
- Establish appropriate control and feedback mechanisms on income, cost and performance versus budget and last year, to influence the department to take corrective action on all material deviations from the targeted financial results. Ensure the financial and tangible assets of the business are utilised optimally by continuous review of processes and systems . Improve and influence the department’s awareness, job knowledge and expertise in the use of financial disciplines and business techniques.
- Finance & Insurance.Finance Management : 8+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
- Qualified accountant, preferably a Management Accountant experience in a similar capacity at a multinational company.
- Leadership Role: YES
- Safety Sensitive Role: No
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A