First Abu Dhabi Bank
2. JOB PURPOSE:
SME plays a significant role in driving the economic health of the UAE and specifically Dubai market and represent the majority of business in the economy. As the world continues to become more connected, SME’s will increasingly become international and that FAB is better placed to meet their needs by increasing strength to support domestic SME business.
The jobholder will prepare a self-development plan, agree it with Line Manager and work progressively towards achieving it. Seek best practices from other peers and colleagues. Would be required to attend training sessions as planned by management. Should have a strong ability to provide direction in assessing and capturing customer needs and opportunities effectively within the existing, new and prospective customer base.
To drive best practice in key account relationship management and risk policies ensuring this remains in line with FAB practices.
4. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1.Relationship management :
. Acquiring NTB high value clients and to enhance from existing high value relationships to increase liability book of bank and increase revenue
. Strong engagement with clients to understand and improve their banking services.
. Understand client’s requirement to increase the bank’s wallet share
. Cross sell and upsell bank’s products and services to maximize revenue
. Increased sales volumes/ market shares in target market.
. Response & Turnaround Times of Customer requests & processing business applications.
. Negotiate with internal clients and structure pricing of the GM and Cash products as per customers needs.
. Establishment of an efficient customer-focused approach representing a strong competitive edge.
. Increase share of high end market and quality business within assigned segment.
. Establish and maintain a working rapport with customers by providing expertise in identifying their financial needs and the deployment of bank’s products & Services to the fulfilment of these needs to enhance asset base.
. Provide customers with accurate and timely information on products and reveal the benefits affecting their businesses.
. Keep customers and prospects updated on new products & Services.
. Actively source business from prospects and follow up on sales leads within designated market segments.
. Plan timely visits to clients to introduce GTB and GM partners.
. Identify and forward sales leads to other areas in the Bank for cross-selling.
. Coordinate with product managers/ specialists on promoting Bank’s products.
2. Risk Management :
. Timely updating of KYC
. Work closely with internal departments to cover Compliance Risk, operational risk and any credit risk exposure , where applicable
. Prepare Credit Application (CA), analyse financial statements, and make it ready for approvals
- Ensure CA’s for new clients and also renewals for existing clients are correctly prepared in accordance with the bank policies and regulation framework.
- Recognize early warning signals of unsatisfactory account conduct, and pursue the collection of past due loans.
- Effective work processing and risk management.
- Assess the financial and business risks involved in lending to particular businesses, mainly by looking at the Company’s competitive position within its industry, its strategic direction, management quality and its financial profile wherever required
- Perform analysis to credit worthiness and recommend appropriate credit limits.
- Pro-actively manage the assigned portfolio risk by ensuring timely renewal of accounts within the applicable time standards, provided all required information is available.
- Compliance with bank related policies and procedures, and Business Banking standards in structuring & pricing of limits.
- Adhere and comply with bank’s internal applicable policies and procedures as well as governing regulations issued by concerned authorities.
- Cooperate and facilitate work of internal audit and risk management to address gaps, and respond to audit reports within agreed deadlines
- Monitor money laundering activities and coordinate remedial actions with management.
3. Profitability & Expense Control :
- Ensure effective utilization of limits in order to maximize profitability.
- Regularly monitor MIS reports for FX and Trade revenues – EDW Dashboard
- Continuously seek to increase revenue margins from customers.
4. Customer Service & Service Level :
- Practice high quality customer service standards
- Operations and process responsibilities.
- Contact customer service groups and processing units to ensure satisfactory service standards are met.
Strick adherence to bank policies to avoid any potential fraud or against operational risks
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven ability, with a successful record of accomplishment in driving a high performance culture across the team delivering customer and financial objectives.
- Sales Management and being a team player
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, with a particular emphasis upon inspiring, influencing and negotiating in dealing with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to effectively plan and organize, with tenacity to drive through results.
- Strong business assessment skills, particularly with regards to more complex structures and facilities with an international dimension.
- Leadership, performance management and team development.
- Strong analytical ability
- Visible and motivational leadership
- Business acumen.
- Qualification to a University Degree
- Enthusiasm for collective management and the need to drive behavioural change, with an absolute intolerance of mediocrity.
- Innovative with a flair of solving problems
- Knowledge of general and business banking including the competitive landscape, with a detailed knowledge of competitor propositions.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and the ability to deliver compelling presentations.
- Strong knowledge of SME proposition.
- Proven ability in identifying and meeting customer needs through a broad range of products and services.
- Ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders.
- Qualification to a Post graduate in Business Management or business administration.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.