Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Job description / Role
• Professional management & maintenance of Business Banking relations, in coordination with Tier 1 Head, Business Area Manager & Branch Manager.
• Maintain & manage an assigned portfolio with existing Business clients to retain & grow their banking relationships in a profitable manner and in line with assigned business growth targets.
• Identify, solicit and acquire new Business clients in line with approved corporate strategies for Assets, Liabilities, Trade and Treasury Sales.
• Negotiate appropriate credit lines in conformity with the Bank’s underwriting standards and risk adjusted targets after thorough analysis of information necessary for the preparation of a detailed credit proposal.
• Making regular visits to clients for both monitoring and business generation purposes.
• Such visits to be recorded by way of call reports which are to include all pertinent information in a timely manner.
• Conduct account planning with Client Service Team Members & cross selling other products & services to Business clients to ensure multi-product relationship and greater Share of wallet. Facilitating other lines of business in exploiting business opportunities through referrals to Wealth/Consumer Banking.
• Establish effective & professional communication (both internal and external) to ensure turnaround time within designated parameters and higher client satisfaction levels.
• Ensure timely and accurate credit administrations through timely completion of annual reviews and regular monitoring of financials, covenants and other parameters within the review cycle.
• Comply with internal audit requirements in line with the policy guidelines, to ensure high standards of uniformity and consistency across the Bank
• Keep abreast of developments in the local business environment to spot business opportunities. Contribute to the planning process in order to develop corporate business strategies.