Job description / Role
The FDI desk is part of a network of over 10 such desks spread across the world. In Dubai, our client is seeking to recruit a Relationship Manager whose main objective will be to liaise with UHNW and Institutional clients across the GCC and support Direct Investment into Italy – a minimum of 5 years’ recent GCC experience in an institutional coverage role is therefore a pre-requisite for this role.
Our client is an Italian governmental entity which promotes the internationalization of the Italian companies and also attracts Foreign Direct Investment into Italy, in line with the strategies of the Ministry of Economic Development.
The objective of the role is to primarily support the UAE and wider GCC countries direct investment in Italy, and secondarily strengthen awareness of Italian business and the regulatory environment. The primarily role will therefore include:
* Managing the full cycle of the investment attraction: from potential lead screening, through initial qualification and to connection
* Enhancing and developing a full range of relations with local entrepreneurs, top corporate officers, highly qualified professionals specialized in FDI strategies, and any other influential people able to generate prospects and leads;
* Working closely and collaboratively with the wider office in Dubai, and the Rome headquarters, also with local authorities and businesses in order to identify potential investment opportunities and investors in the following investment sectors: greenfield, brownfield/ expansion in Italy of existing investments, mergers & acquisitions, real estate investments, etc.
* Supporting potential investors with qualified information and assisting them, in coordination with the Rome Headquarters;
* Monitoring investors’ activities in Italy and maintaining relations.
Deadline to apply: 13th August 2020, 5PM
* High profile role, fixed monthly remuneration