Howden Insurance Brokers LLC
Job description / Role
We are looking for a Reinsurance Manager to assist profitable growth & expansion of the client base in UAE and across the TMEA region, whenever required. You will be working closely with various teams & specialities with a focus on service delivery, client retention and sustained growth. Key responsibility:
– Responsible of placement of corporate accounts for broking various classes of business on all lines.
– Developing and consolidating excellent working relationships with new and existing insurers
– Accountable for consolidating and assisting with profitable growth and expansion of the client base within the region. Working closely with various teams and specialties with a focus on service delivery, client retention, and sustained growth.
– Collaborating with the department head – director of Reinsurance and senior-level colleagues and specialists to identify account needs and opportunities to determine potential services, products, and combinations that will best serve the client’s business objectives.
– Strengthening and growing and managing relationships with the Cedants, Co-Brokers, Agencies in the region.
– Building and maintaining relationships with the clients with a good understanding of each client’s business and culture
– Developing an understanding of client businesses by researching the industry or other opportunity analysis issues.
– Understanding the risk profile, preparation of comprehensive risk submissions to markets, negotiating and concluding deals
– Achieve best client service in an efficient and friendly manner ensuring that all client deadlines are met
– Remains aware of the market e.g. competitors, potential changes/risks to ensure practices and outputs are of a sufficiently high standard and contributes to the identification of opportunities and business growth.
– Role model behaviours to ensure there is appropriate engagement with Group Compliance requirements
– Maintains close links across the company, working with other teams to share information, and to identify risks and business opportunities.
– Works with colleagues and external partners in a collaborative manner to achieve positive results for the business and for clients.