Job description / Role
• Coordinate with all faculties to produce printed and web versions of course offering each semester.
• Prepare final exam schedules each semester.
• Prepare academic calendar, catalog, registration procedures and other publications as needed.
• Prepare CHEDS reports and other state mandated reports.
• Release final grades and prepare dean’s honor lists and probation list each semester.
• Handle student registration.
• Coordinate with faculty members to organize course files for every course each semester.
• Develop and manage the student information system (SIS).
• Operate Moodle: coordinate with faculty members to add courses every semester, enroll students in classes, back up courses on server.
• Prepare Student Feedback Forms and coordinate with faculty members and students to get them filled each semester.
• Provide CHEDS data to the Institutional Effectiveness officer and submit for submission to the Ministry of Education each semester.