Thales Middle East
Job description / Role
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow’s possible.
Thales has built a presence in the United Arab Emirates for over 35 years, and today has over 300 employees. Thales in the UAE is part of our Middle East business that has 1,800 people across Egypt, Iraq, Kuwait, KSA, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and UAE. Together we delivered technology for the Dubai metro, the longest driverless metro network in the world and a fare collection system that processes up to 250,000 transactions per day. We make UAE a safer place by providing secure electronic payment solutions, cyber security systems and communications as well as security systems for Dubai International Airport and air traffic management and navigation systems for Abu Dhabi’s airport.
Regional sales manager
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing a territory and maximizing revenue for the company. Tasked with creating, developing and executing sales strategies for assigned region as well as generating accurate and realistic sales forecasts.
A week in the life of a Regional Sales Manager:
– Assigned Territory (Abu Dhabi – UAE).
– You will manage, develop and grow strategic prospects and existing customer relationships in Abu Dhabi.
– You will identify, qualify and quantify all opportunities
– Submit Business Plan, which includes marketing activities and GTM Go To Market strategy for each sector.
– Manage Key Partners in assigned Region alongside with Channel Manager in order to execute agreed business Plan.
– You will develop and deliver accurate and technically correct sales presentations to potential customers.
– You will manage all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, development of the customer relationship at all levels and the implementation of the account plans.
– You will deliver on set objectives to achieve revenue and growth targets