Job description / Role
• Ensuring development of Sales organization as per strategic aims and policy.
• Developing and implementing regional Sales strategy including, providing input for overall regional strategic business plan.
• Setting and achieving strategic targets.
• Ensuring regional office and branch Sales strategies are aligned with the regional and the global Sales strategy.
• Making marketing plans, customer target plans, and competitor analysis and actions-plans.
• Providing input to Regional Budgets regarding scored and potential work.
• Performing and managing all regional business development personnel and activities.
• Ensuring Business Development activities are in line with regional and global strategy and ensuring the development of name and brand recognition regionally.
• End-responsible for setting and obtaining Business Development targets with respect to existing and new clients and existing and new markets.
• Performing Business Development in the APAC region and with that responsible for developing client networks, establishing new client contacts and promoting the Roll Group brand name.
• maintaining client relationships.
• Performing and managing all regional Sales activities and personnel.
• Determining and controlling individual Sales personnel targets.
• Supporting Sales personnel during Sales phase and for determining final proposed solutions and pricing.
• Checking and approving all larger cost calculations and tenders.
• Determining final pricing strategy for obtaining work.
• Ensuring the contract negotiations for scored work are performed in accordance with Roll Group contracting philosophy.
• Organizing bi-weekly Sales Meetings for projects and responsible for action lists
• Turning leads, RFQ’s and ITB’s in to actual awarded work.
• The Regional Sales Director is responsible for ensuring Roll Group budgets and targets are met through obtaining work and ensuring potentials and leads are transformed into orders.
• Ensuring that the Roll Group Contracting and pricing philosophy are upheld during the Sales phase.
• Following up with existing clients after Roll Group has executed work and contracts to ensure customer satisfaction and job execution related information is obtained and used for development of client knowledge.
• Ensuring Sales & Tendering department performance is optimized and developed through recruitment and training and development.
• Allocation of all Sales & Tendering personnel regionally.
• End responsible for ensuring welfare and wellbeing of all regional Sales & Tendering personnel.
• End-responsible for overall effectiveness, efficiency and economically added value of Regional Sales & Tendering force.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.