Standard Chartered Bank - UAE
Job description / Role
The role-holder is responsible to lead/support initiatives within the IBOR Transition Programme impacting CCIB clients and GAMs/FAMs/Sales reps, at the same time be the champion on project management activities, driving a value-driven change management approach. A multi-faceted candidate is sought who:
* Demonstrates a dynamic role which can shift between change manager / product owner / project manager / business analyst depending on the regional requirement for CCIB client engagement
* Ensures business needs are well understood and delivered
* Supports/leads project management and change management activities ensuring business readiness
* Leads by example change management best practice on initiatives driven by the CCIB Client Engagement workstream
* Maintains a balanced approach in project management and change delivery that aims to maximise ROI, minimize rework, and ensure solutions are built for the long term
* Raises awareness and understanding of change management best practice (within/beyond the bank)
* Ensures roles and responsibilities defined are observed and hence drive the right level of accountability
Key responsibilities are:
* Conduit between the IBOR Central Team, GAMs and FAMs
* Review Client Data Quality and updates when client information may change
* Liaison with the CCIB Outreach Team
* Liaison with GAM / FAM and relevant product sales teams
* Sourcing SME Knowledge (with the IBOR Central Team)
Regulatory & Business conduct
* Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct
* Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank.
* This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
* Leverage the opportunity provided by Corporate Social Responsibility to enhance the Group’s internal and external reputation and indirectly influence the bottom line.
* Promote the Group’s brand and Here for good with clients and regulators.
* Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
* Maintain effective communication with key stakeholders and staff.
* Regional GAM/FAM/Product reps managing CCIB client relationships
* Regional GB / CB Product MT members
* Country Business Heads, regional / Country COOs and their representatives
* IBOR Central team
* Workstream / PSC leads and Project Managers for the CCIB Client Engagement workstream
* CCIB Client Outreach Team
* The broader IBOR Programme team