Our client is adding a Direct Hired Regional Procurement Manager Hybrid position in this role you will have the flexibility to be working 2 or 3 days onsite/in-office and 2 or 3 days working remotely. As a Regional Procurement Manager, you will identity and execute cost savings initiatives, build supplier relationships, ensure continuous supply of materials and services while managing working capital for your assigned region of 3-5 plants. This role will have direct and indirect reports and will require some leading through influence.
- Provide input to the global category managers for the region regarding specific plant requirements during the sourcing strategy development stage.
- Lead implementation of cost savings initiatives for the region including ongoing monitoring after implementation to ensure achievement of cost savings for the region.
- Identify initiatives for the region to reduce costs and improve services and quality received by the supplier base for material and services.
- Monitor supplier contractual terms for the region to ensure compliance including company policy, service, quality and volume commitments.
- Main point of contact for the review and approval of regional supplier contracts.
- Main point of contact as escalation point for supplier issues for the region to ensure continuity of supply to support plant requirements.
- Monitor processes and controls for compliance and collaborate with other region procurement management for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with regional procurement management team to develop dashboards, metrics and measures to identify areas for improvements for each region. Communicate regularly with internal customers the results of dashboards and metrics.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with suppliers and internal customers.
- Oversee the supplier performance program for the region and address any supplier issues identified during the supplier performance review.
- Track and report project-based cost savings for the region. Ensure validation and approval guidelines are met.
- Cultivate and promote diverse supplier relationships.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Regional Procurement Director – CPG
- Create personal development plans for team members to ensure continuous evolution and development of the team.
- Up to 25% travel to other worksites in the region.
Qualifications:Bachelor Degree in business or related area or equivalent required.Minimum 7 years of purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment.Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience preferably in a multiple location structure required.Experience with cost analysis and financial knowledge.Experience using an ERP computer system to plan and procure materials required.Communication – Experience to express information/ideas in a professional manner to varying levels of the organization and suppliers.Leadership – Experience empowering others to achieve results through professional motivation and team development. Proven experience leading cross-functional teams through influence and achieving goals aligned with company objectives.Project Management – Experience leading multiple cross departmental projects at the same time and understanding key milestones to achieving project goals.Proven record of achieving annual cost reduction savings and working productively in a fast-paced environment.Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.CPM, CPIM, CIRM, CFPIM or other certification a plus.Multi-lingual skills are a plus.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai