What we do
Founded in 2011, Coda Payments helps digital content providers monetize their products and services in more than 50 markets. Publishers of leading games like Moonton (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang), Garena (Free Fire) and Tencent (PUBG Mobile), streaming platforms like beIN and Bigo Live, apps like Tinder, and video-on-demand platforms like Viu have integrated with Coda Payments to accept payments.
Coda Payments is headquartered in Singapore with dozens of additional outposts around the world. Coda Payments has recently been named the 46th fastest growing company in the Asia-Pacific region by the(making it the 5th fastest-growing fintech company in its region), the 13th fastest growing company in Singapore by, and a Technology Pioneer by the.
Working at Coda
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly there is never a dull day at Coda.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. If you are always eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derive satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and value integrity, you will fit perfectly into the Coda team!
- Formulate Coda’s strategy to drive its growth in the Gulf countries (KSA, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain)
- Manage the expansion plan for the region to new countries
- Understand and communicate the regulatory and market environment in the region
- Establish and manage partnerships with payments companies and digital product distributors like e-commerce sites to distribute digital gaming products to their users
- Help define the marketing strategy for the region and work closely with our marketing team to drive marketing activities for Codashop
- Understand Codashop users and advocate for product development to meet their needs internally
- Actively work with all of Coda’s operational functions, our suppliers, and partners
- At least 6 years in a top-tier consulting firm, venture capital / private equity firm / investment banking, and / or high growth startup
- Strong knowledge of or interest in gaming and a strategic marketer with entrepreneurial drive
- Knowledge of the payments and/or digital content landscape in the region
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Sound understanding of the tax, legal, and regulatory dimensions of a cross-border business
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
If you are looking for a rapid-growth environment and great teams to work with, you should apply now.
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system hence if you do not get a reply from us – don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://www.codapayments.com/careers – we may have other suitable openings for you.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.