Job description / Role
Robert Half is currently working with a FMCG company and is looking for Regional Legal & Compliance Officer to be based in Dubai.
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure our company adheres to legal standards and in house- policies and to enforce regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters, Code of Conduct and Antitrust. The candidate’s main goal is to preserve the company’s integrity by making it stays on a lawful, ethical and compliant course.
Key Result Area
* Develop, implement, maintain and monitor the compliance activities of the Company
* Ensure full fledge training of LXIL Code of Conduct and compliance policies.
* Ensure that each department of the company follows all applicable laws and regulations.
* Accountable for compliance audits and examinations, the dissemination and analysis of new or revised laws and regulation, research on compliance issues, compliance training and the company’s overall compliance policies and procedures.
* Ensure that our business is in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures, LIXIL Code of Conduct and Antitrust Manual.
* Create, administer and maintain policies, procedures, standards and controls to prevent, detect and remediate illegal, unethical or improper conduct and meet all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
* Promote and increase awareness of LIXIL Code of Conduct and understanding of new and existing compliance issues, advise and train business units in carrying out their compliance programs.
* Post-Merger Integration Plan (including the implementation of distribution agreements).
* All legal work concerning LWT East Mediterranean, Middle East, Africa & Turkey entities.
* Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously.
* Revise procedures, reports etc periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
* Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
* Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues.
* Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility.