Job description / Role
The role is to oversee the bank’s compliance function in the GCC and to ensure that Anti Money Laundering risks are mitigated, and that regulatory guidelines, regulation, and relevant laws and policies are adhered.
The client is an on-shore bank in the UAE with operations across the GCC. They have a solid track record in the region and are looking to grow their team.
* Tracking of periodic KYC reviews and follow-up for timely renewal
* Periodic compliance reviews of local branches/operations
* Building a strong compliance culture across branches through continuous training efforts focused at educating branch staff and Region’s compliance officers
* Review on-boarding KYCs of high risk accounts as per approved policies and procedures and ensuring necessary due diligence
* Ensure alerts generated through AML solution are investigated and reviewed thoroughly and accurately
* Monitoring and identifying suspicious transactions and their disclosure and reporting to the Regulator
* Ensure compliance with FATCA and CRS regulations in coordination with GCC Head Office
* Liaise with local branch stakeholders for formulation/timely renewal of respective policies and procedures
* Ensure timely response to queries raised by relevant internal and external stakeholders
* Excellent GCC exposure
* Stability and long-term career growth opportunity
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.