Parsons - United Arab Emirates
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing investigative plans and conducting investigations
- Performing analysis of allegations of suspected and reported violations of company policy and the Code of Conduct
- Conducting background research to collect and analyze facts and data
- Conducting interviews with care and empathy
- Creating appropriate interview documentation
- Collaborating with appropriate partners (including Legal, HR, Compliance, Finance, Internal Audit) during reviews and presentations of investigation findings
- Recommending remediation steps (including any corrective or disciplinary action) based on investigation findings and in consultation with the Ethics Committee
- Drafting investigation reports that summarize the investigation
- Conducting root cause analysis
- Assessing trends and identifying patterns across similar investigations
- Following up with investigation participants as necessary at the conclusion of the investigation
- Exercising and maintaining confidentiality, to the extent possible, consistent with a fair, prompt and comprehensive investigation
- Prioritizing while managing multiple complex investigations simultaneously
- Assists the Ethics Committee in managing ethics cases through the workflow process in a timely manner.
- Enters ethics cases into the case management system and continuously updates entries with current information
- Educate and provide guidance to personnel, on policies and compliance-related issues
- Takes substantive role on conflicts of interest case analysis, employee issues, business practices, fraud etc., responsibility for conducting substantive research on ethics issues, themes, and cases and develops substantive responses to identify and resolve issues promptly
- Monitors the progress of policies and ensures sufficient protection against retaliation is provided for individuals who reported misconduct.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:Bachelor or higher Degree from a recognized university in Human Resources, Audit, Law, Business, Economics, or Commerce practicesMinimum of 5 years’ relevant professional experience in similar field in the Middle East regionDemonstrable knowledge in ethics and complianceSolid understanding of the challenges of working in a multicultural environmentDemonstrated experience in planning, conducting, and leading investigations, including background research, participant interviews, investigation-related data analysis, and documentationStrong PC skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OutlookExcellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team as a participant or team leader and work with senior managers internallyAnalytical and objective thinkingAbility to make difficult decisionsAttention to detail and ability to maintain confidentialityDemonstration of highest level of integrity and utmost discretionAbility to recognize situations, and develop alternative solutionsRegional travel is expectedWhat Desired Skills You’ll Bring:Good communication skills, fluency in oral and written ArabicExperience with and understanding of employment-related issues
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.