Regional Ethics Investigator
Parsons is proud of our recognition and reputation as a World’s Most Ethical Company for 13 consecutive years. In support of this , Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Ethics Investigator to join our team! In this role you will be responsible for investigating code and policy violations to ensure that we are upholding Parsons Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policy in the Middle East.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing investigative plans and conducting investigations
- Performing analysis of allegations of suspected and reported violations of company policy and the Code of Conduct
- Conducting background research to collect and analyze facts and data
- Conducting interviews with care and empathy
- Creating appropriate interview documentation
- Collaborating with appropriate partners (including Legal, HR, Compliance, Finance, Internal Audit) during reviews and presentations of investigation findings
- Recommending remediation steps (including any corrective or disciplinary action) based on investigation findings and in consultation with the Ethics Committee
- Drafting investigation reports that summarize the investigation
- Conducting root cause analysis
- Assessing trends and identifying patterns across similar investigations
- Following up with investigation participants as necessary at the conclusion of the investigation
- Exercising and maintaining confidentiality, to the extent possible, consistent with a fair, prompt and comprehensive investigation
- Prioritizing while managing multiple complex investigations simultaneously
- Assists the Ethics Committee in managing ethics cases through the workflow process in a timely manner.
- Enters ethics cases into the case management system and continuously updates entries with current information
- Educate and provide guidance to personnel, on policies and compliance-related issues
- Takes substantive role on conflicts of interest case analysis, employee issues, business practices, fraud etc., responsibility for conducting substantive research on ethics issues, themes, and cases and develops substantive responses to identify and resolve issues promptly
- Monitors the progress of policies and ensures sufficient protection against retaliation is provided for individuals who reported misconduct.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor or higher Degree from a recognized university in Human Resources, Audit, Law, Business, Economics, or Commerce practices
- Minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience in similar field in the Middle East region
- Demonstrable knowledge in ethics and compliance
- Solid understanding of the challenges of working in a multicultural environment
- Demonstrated experience in planning, conducting, and leading investigations, including background research, participant interviews, investigation-related data analysis, and documentation
- Strong PC skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team as a participant or team leader and work with senior managers internally
- Analytical and objective thinking
- Ability to make difficult decisions
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstration of highest level of integrity and utmost discretion
- Ability to recognize situations, and develop alternative solutions
- Regional travel is expected
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Good communication skills, fluency in oral and written Arabic
- Experience with and understanding of employment-related issues
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.