Job description / Role
Our client is an internationally renowned manufacturing company with a regional presence. They are looking to hire a Regional Credit Controller to support their operations in multiple regions and manage their credit control team.
Our client is a Multinational manufacturing company with offices around the globe – they are currently looking to hire a Regional Credit Controller for their offices in Dubai.
* Manage a team of Credit Controllers and leading the Credit function across the Middle East, Europe and Asia
* Play a vital role in setting up the credit control system for the company
* Manage the due diligence process on the financial status of new and existing clients
* Review credit applications and ensure creditworthiness of clients
* Investigate outstanding debts and initiate debt-recovery process
* Implement best practice efforts to improve efficiency and cut turn-around-time
* Manage the debt recovery process with clients and negotiate and the legal requirements to create a formal re-agreement between the client and the company
* Work closely with Management, providing insight on budgetary controls, decision making and undertaking any other adhoc requests
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary (all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances) and added incentives. It offers the candidate a chance to progress in the field of credit control and grow professionally with a world renowned manufacturing company.