Job description / Role
Our client is an internationally renowned manufacturing company with a regional presence. They are looking to hire a Regional Credit Controller to support their operations in multiple regions and manage their credit control team.
Our client is a Multinational manufacturing company with offices around the globe – they are currently looking to hire a Regional Credit Controller to be based in their offices in Dubai.
* Manage a team of Credit Controllers across the Middle East, Europe and Asia
* Assist the senior management in improving the credit control system
* Implement and supervise approved department policies, procedures and controls so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering quality, cost-effective services
* Continuously improve processes to reduce turn-around-time and increase efficiency
* Review, investigates and conducts due diligence on outstanding debt and initiates appropriate steps to collect outstanding, unpaid debts
* Establish reports on major KPIs on credit and collections by countries, regions etc
* Ensure that the risk management guidelines are adhered to and provide regular reports to the management
* Conduct and monitor the due diligence on financial status of the client in cases of delinquency to maximise the debt recovery
* Manage the negotiation process with key clients
* Provide coaching, formal and informal feedback to team members in order to support their continuous development
* Support the development of a continuous talent pipeline for key roles in own department and provides mentoring for high potential talent in the team
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary (all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances) and added incentives. It offers the candidate a chance to progress in the field of credit control and grow professionally with a world renowned manufacturing company.