At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Providing support to the Business Controller for LHC High Growth regions (MEA, AP and LA) in the conception, implementation and maintenance of controlling-specific systems, processes and objects.
- Analyzing sales and finance key data, as well as profitability analysis in day to day business.
- Actively supporting forecasting, budgeting processes and regional controlling and reporting projects.
- Close cooperation with global, regional and local business managers as well as finance, sales and marketing teams.
- Preparation of multiple financial reports, charts and presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Business Administration with a focus in Finance, or
any relevant field
- Excellent communication skills
- Firm knowledge in MS-Office applications
- Team player, open-minded, good analytical skills, flexible and can work