Job description / Role
Aquila Consulting are working in partnership with an International Access Control company, HQ in Europe and operating throughout the Middle East. Due to an internal restructure, they have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Leader to expand and develop their current client base in the UAE and surrounding GCC markets.
Our client are well recognized and respected within their area of expertise and would be keen to speak to high sales achievers with regional exposure.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
– Leveraging relationships with current client base in support of local sales strategies in the UAE and surrounding GCC in the Access Control sector
– Responsible for strategy and execution for assigned geography to achieve results
– Responsible for allocation of internal and external resources
– Providing geographic coordination of sales activities and managing resources to maximize results from identified sales opportunities.
– Ensure approved sales processes are followed and company procedures and systems are effectively deployed in the geographic area.
– Provide leadership and appropriate sign-off for strategic sales pursuits
– Customer value management and pricing.
– Analysis of market dynamics and value chain proposition to target defined customer sets.
– Facilitating competitive strategy planning with the team; drive key growth initiatives with sales team.
– Develop relationship with existing and potential key customers
– Networks effectively both internally and externally to develop strong relationships with clients and business contacts