Red Bull Student Marketeer
United Arab Emirates
Live and breathe the brand personality traits and company values, representing the brand in a premium way through everyday interactions with consumers or customers.
Grow the user base by inviting positive trial and awareness of Red Bull through product sampling to consumers at the right place and right time – competently answering any questions from consumers.
Build and execute a tailored and innovative campus plan which engages students and brings the brand to life at university.
Create a strong network, establishing and maintaining relationships with key local individuals.
Drive the brand engagement on your Social Media handles via authentic content.
Sampling new and infrequent customers
Work at Red Bull events and supported events to help ensure an unforgettable brand experience for consumers.
Build relationships with local sales account managers and ensure Red Bull is available and visible in outlet.
Collaborate with sales to open new distribution points for Red Bull within your university campus and beyond.
Leverage relevant assets from the world of Red Bull in order to keep Red Bull top of mind in sales accounts.
Deliver executional excellence and show love for the details in all areas of your role.
Share ideas and collaborate with the team through regular face-to-face and online interaction.
Plan & report your activities via the dedicated online platform in a timely manner and with accuracy.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Charismatic, energetic, positive and outgoing personality
- Highly approachable and social with the ability to relate to different people in many occasions
- Immersed in student life with thorough understanding of the university, city and region, including behind-the-scenes activities and hot-spots
- Encompass a creative mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit, with a high sense of responsibility and initiative
- Ability to manage part-time work & studies and ideally available to work some evenings and weekends
- An affinity and desire to learn and apply a new range of skills, especially marketing, negotiation and sales
- Connected with a variety of influential groups and individuals on campus
- Passionate about the Red Bull brand and product
- Valuing flexibity over a 9-5 job, with a love for working within a creative work environment.
- Female Role Only
- Driving license
- Event/project management skills and an affinitiy to work ‘behind the scenes’.
- Great team player, willingness to represent Red Bull with branded outfits, onboard the Red Bull Mini.
- Must be a 1st or 2nd year student at university.
- University enrollment
- Fluency in English, Arabic is a plus
Click here to learn more
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.