Right Calibre Executive Search
Job description / Role
• Source candidates for the clients and senior consultants.
• Utilise the customized CRM to manage, update, record and document all conversations, candidate records and actions.
• To work with the company’s proven internal processes whilst profiling candidates, ensuring that all relevant sections of a candidate’s digital profile are filled in correctly.
• To understand that you are joining a small team at an early stage and have the motivation diligence and growth mindset to perform to the best of your ability within the environment provided.
• Drive candidate leads into the Recruitment Consultant team through CV profiling, reference checking, candidate interviewing and questioning.
• To support in daily management of live vacancies whilst providing additional candidates to the wider consultancy team.
• CV preparation and administration.
• Any other relevant ad-hoc duties as required by the Senior Consultants & Team.
• Qualifying candidates through probing questions and engaging conversations you will establish the candidate’s suitability to your client’s needs.
• Managing the interview process you are there every step of the way, from prepping candidates for their first interview to the final stages.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.