About the Role
We are currently looking for an ambitious and energetic Jr. Recruitment Officer to join the team. The Jr. Recruitment Officer will be responsible to ensure that Melodica attracts, hires and retains the best-fit employees, within mobilization time-frames, whilst growing a strong talent pipeline. The successful candidate will undertake the following (included but not limited to):
- Develop strategic plans to meet targets. Analyze retention and turnover rates for forecasting hiring needs.
- Manage the entire recruitment cycle including: manpower planning; sourcing; pre-screening; scheduling and managing the internal interviewing process; candidate relationship management; references or background checks; and closing candidates.
- Source candidates through a variety of direct and indirect methods. Ensure gaps in the workforce are filled promptly and operations are smoothly maintained.
- Understand and adhere to all mobilization timelines. Ensure all vacancies are filled with suitable candidates within the targeted time frame.
- Co-ordinate recruitment needs with hiring managers to identify all manpower requirements and budget for new branch openings and existing operations as per operational requirements and HR policy.
- Continually review current sourcing methods for effectiveness, candidate quality and cost.
- Research and/or book the candidates joining ticket as per HR policy. Co-ordinate with the driver to arrange candidate collection from the airport, drop-off to the accommodation and joining day collection and drop-off.
- Work closely with hiring managers to draft detailed job descriptions. Update job descriptions as required.
- Draft, manage and update as required, all job advertisements using approved job descriptions for all new and existing positions. Collaborate with hiring managers for writing job advertisements for open roles.
- Answer all candidate queries related to the hiring process, provide updates on the application and provide timely feedback to the candidate through-out the recruitment and selection process.
- Manage the administration of all recruitment records, ensuring that these are complete, accurate and up-to-date as per HR policy.
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience and competencies:Minimum Bachelors degree in Human Resources or relevant business management qualification.Human Resources certification is an advantage.Minimum three (3) years in a similar role preferably within a school environment.Previous work experience in the UAE is preferable.Strong I.T. skills including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint.Provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers in a courteous and professional manner.Ability to implement administrative processes and pro-actively resolve problems. Seeks equitable and creative solutions to problems.Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.Approachable and positive attitude.Flexibility to travel or work outside regular office hours.Excellent time management skills and able to work to strict deadlines. Ensure quality, timeliness and completeness of work performed • Fluent English language ability both spoken and written. Professional telephone etiquette.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.