About the role
In this interesting role, you will be responsible for providing logistics, coordination, communications, administrative and information management support to the QACC Recruitment team. You will support the transformation of engaged candidates into engaged employees, and assist in facilitating the career progression of existing employees, by ensuring the delivery of an empowering experience to applicants, candidates and internal recruitment process customers. You will be allocated to any role within the Recruitment Operations Team. You will be allocated tasks based on business needs and workload distribution. You will be expected to be able to perform any of the tasks with minimal handover in order to ensure the highest level of flexibility for the operation.
To achieve success in this role you will need to:
- Deliver logistics, coordination and administrative support to QACC Recruitment Team.
- Ensure that all the information is tracked and logged in the appropriate systems.
- Responsible for the interview logistics arrangements for candidates, making sure that they meet all requirements and indicated time frames. Interview logistics activities might include (but not be limited to) scheduling interviews, booking accommodation and tickets, Meet & Greet Services, requesting business visas, ensuring the delivery of the meal allowances, and communicating any special assessment instructions, etc.
- Ensure appropriate panel packs and interview guides are prepared and handed over to the recruitment candidate centre.
- Work closely with QACC Recruitment team to make sure that all candidates’ queries are responded to accurately, with high priority and in line with company standards.
- Initiate requests for exceptional approvals during the interview stage.
- Raise staff movement forms for internal and external candidates.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible.
Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 2 years of job-related experience or High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma with minimum 3 years of job-related experience.
It will be highly beneficial if you have:
- Experience working in a high volume, high demand role
- Experience in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience in a large scale shared services, corporate environment or a high volume customer service environment
- Middle East work experience
- Experience processing government or bureaucratic formalities
- Experience managing own task, priorities and workload without heave oversight
In addition, you will have the following job specific skills:
- Highly developed planning / organizational skills
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong and confident communication skills in spoken and written English
- Friendly, outgoing and approachable
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, multi-task, problem solve and maintain flexibility
- High level of discretion. Consistently positive attitude
- Ability to manage high volumes and work under pressure
- Ability to pay attention to details in a fast paced environment
- Team Player
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you are ready to apply, please go ahead and submit your application by uploading your CV and completing our short application form.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.