International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 10,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting the patient first and this is still true today. Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 200 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients in whatever situation they may be facing; we assess, advise and assist from a medical, security and logistical perspective to help safeguard travellers internationally through providing invaluable local knowledge and expertise on a global scale.
We are looking for an experienced in-house recruiter to join our existing team based in Chiswick Business Park, West London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recruiter with in-house experience to support our European team managing key permanent hires across different business functions including; operations, sales and marketing, medical and security.
- Conduct briefing calls with stakeholders and advise on sourcing strategy for roles
- Create compelling job adverts and source candidates by using various sourcing strategies – job boards, social media and linked in campaigns.
- Conduct briefing calls with candidates in line with specific requirements and provide shortlist to stakeholders within the agreed timescales.
- Arrange interviews and support with the management of assessment centres for candidates and provide detailed feedback.
- Manage the offer, negotiation, closing process including required administrative components.
- Update recruitment reports on a weekly basis.
- Ensure positions are filled within the agreed timescales and agreed key performance indicators
- Maintain talent pools and communities of candidates for each role using Applicant Tracking System
- Support and promote the Diversity & Inclusion agenda throughout the hiring cycle
- Support Managers and HR with talent management best practices.
- Previous in-house recruitment experience essential
- Experience of 360 recruitment life-cycle essential, including interviewing
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of hiring medical staff advantageous
- Knowledge of working with ATS systems.
- Knowledge of Linked-In campaigns and direct hiring required.
- Excellent English written and spoken skills
- French advantageous.
Diversity & Collaboration
Our company brings together remarkable people and enables them to be themselves.
At International SOS, we offer a great working environment, thanks to our commitment to a flexible working environment, diversity, and development.
We celebrate diversity on a global scale. We encourage every colleague to bring their personal best by creating an environment of inclusion and equal support.
Our success is the result of diverse ideas, skills, and cross-cultural understanding.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.