As a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Commercial markets, Systima Technologies advances state of the art technologies through innovation and engineering, research and analysis, development, prototyping, fabrication and production. Our growing teams take pride in delivering rapid, end-to-end engineering support and solutions, from concept to delivery. For full time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package, and a small company culture where creativity and passion thrive.
The Recruiting Assistant provides administrative and logistical support for Systima’s overall hiring efforts. The ideal candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, professional discernment and attention to detail. Together with the Hiring Manager, the Recruiting Assistant works across multiple functional departments to ensure the company’s hiring objectives are identified and met. Reports to the Hiring Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Posts job openings on the Systima website, online recruiting platform, classified ad sites, technical schools and college job boards
- Promotes job openings on various social media platforms to maximize company’s visibility and streamline candidate interaction
- Provides administrative support for all new hire onboarding and orientation
- Assists Hiring Manager with various phases of the hiring process:
- Conducts resume screening and initial phone screens
- Establishes initial communication with candidates via email, LinkedIn and phone screen interviews
- Conducts direct and indirect recruiting efforts for active and passive candidates
- Schedules interviews, reserves conference rooms and coordinates meeting timing with all hiring teams and candidates
- Greets and assists interviewees onsite, provides brief facility tours
- Coordinates candidate travel logistics as needed
- Assists in organizing and maintaining company’s recruiting database of candidates, job descriptions, offer letters and non-selection letters
- Supports record keeping and candidate database
- Supports, attends and coordinates planning and logistics for outside recruiting events and job fairs
- Collaborates with Hiring Manager and various internal department managers to identify and implement hiring process improvements
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Required Education: High School Diploma
- Preferred Education: Associate’s Degree in related field
- Preferred Experience: Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding); experience using recruiting software and social networks for recruiting
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- Professionalism, discretion and a self-starter work ethic; time management, and independent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication with internal and external contacts
- Success navigating a dynamic, fast paced, growing organization
- Experience in office administration and customer service a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- This position requires walking and standing throughout the work day, the frequent use of stairs, and attendance at occasional career fairs and other full-day offsite recruiting events
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Systima Technologies is a dynamic and growing company, with excellent career opportunities across our engineering, manufacturing, business development and operations teams.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous paid time off, 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, education reimbursement, semi-annual bonuses and more. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Systima recently purchased an outstanding property in Mukilteo, WA to accommodate our current staff and anticipated future growth. Systima is currently located in Kirkland, WA and we will relocate our entire business operation and staff to the Harbour Pointe Tech Center in a phased process over the coming months (early 2021).
Systima is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai