Recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline.
• Managing and checking regularly Business portals for new tenders and send to the concerned person. Portals are like SAP Ariba Network for procurement and supply chain; SAP Logistics Business Network (LBN) for transportation management and logistics; and. SAP Asset Intelligence Network for manufacturing and other enterprise assets for business network B2B.
• Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges etc.
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
• Screen candidate’s resumes and job applications
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within the schedule
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
• Onboard new employees to become fully integrated
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
• Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Promote the company’s reputation as the “best place to work”
Requirements and skills
• Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
• Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc.)
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
• Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
• BS/MS in Human Resources Management
stream recruitment (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Recruiter in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require recruitment, arabic, talent sourcing, interviewing, hiring, basis, social media, screening, company, talent, pipeline, checking, business, ariba, procurement, supply chain, sap logistics, transportation, management, logistics, asset, source, management systems, software, resource, human resource management, interpersonal skills, resource manager, sourcing, rec mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 5k to 8k (AED) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.