Turner & Townsend
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
At Turner & Townsend, our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a highly skilled recruiter to become one of them, and to help us find them. The ideal candidate will have experience in recruiting within the CONSTRUCTION sector. If you are skilled in sourcing (LinkedIn), screening, interviewing, and hiring practices and if you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Work closely with the Resourcing Manager and Hiring Managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a large variety of open roles helping management find and hire quality talent.
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up.
- Work and form relationships with Resourcing and Hiring Managers to know the understand developments within the business sector and better understand the hiring needs and job specifications.
- Develop and release job postings on to the ATS systems ensuring these are released to the relevant platforms, such as LinkedIn and local job boards.
- Utilize multiple recruiting sources and execute recruiting strategies to find quality candidates.
- Submit CVs to managers and manage candidates throughout the interview process from prepping managers before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation.
- Ensuring all activities are updated in the ATS real time.
- Maintain a pipeline of candidates, including active and passive prospects based on sector, role and location.
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in reports and ATS.
- A track record of hiring success working in either in a recruitment agency environment or in-house
- Experience in hiring construction personnel preferred (such as Project Managers, Cost Manager, Planners and Project Controllers)
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of MS Office 365, database management, and internet search including Boolean
- Familiarity with ATS systems, LinkedIn, LinkedIN Recruiter tool, management systems
- Proven experience conducting candidates interview (i.e. via phone, MS Teams, face to face )
- Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training opportunities
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.