Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Recruiter to join our dynamic team!
About the role:As a Recruiter you will be responsible for helping to deliver a best-in-class recruitment service to stakeholders across our business.This is a broad, hands on role, requiring a passion for recruitment, social media and most importantly outstanding organizational skills. This role provides an opportunity to develop traditional sourcing strategies with guidance from the best mentor as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Supporting a team of recruiters in delivering efficient and on-time recruitment services based on business need.
- Collaborating on recruitment activities for large scale civil engineering programs.
- Interviews and recommends placement of candidates for various positions on the assigned project/s.
- Manages the hiring process including recommending salary offers, relocation packages, and addressing any other issues pertaining to prospective candidates.
- Clearly articulates the application of relevant laws and regulations, as well as company policies related to area of responsibility, in an effort to guide hiring managers in making decisions, as the need arises.
- Developing and maintaining in-depth global talent pools that can be leveraged to ensure recruitment requirements are satisfied in a swift and efficient manner
- Support the recruitment team efforts throughout the region through targeted campaigns and advertising on social media, ensuring the target audience is engaged and our employer value proposition is accurately communicated.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Minimum of 2 years recruitment experience.
- Bachelor degree from a recognized University.
- Passionate and dedicated recruiter who enjoys working in a challenging environment.
- Industry knowledge in Construction/ Engineering is desired, but not essential
- Knowledge of working on International assignments
- Fluent in English language, both written and spoken.
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Acute attention to detail and organized.
- Strong team work and collaborative skills
- Upholds the principles and values of the company and possess a high level of integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to handle a variety of sensitive situations and confidential assignments.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.