Job description / Role
As a Recreation Supervisor, you will oversee the gym operations of the Hotel, to provide service that is sincere, warm and enthusiastic, ensuring the guests’ satisfaction, and to take the time to get to know the guests and to be committed to service excellence.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Plan gym activities, classes and communicate to members and guests.
– Train and develop the gym team in line with the departmental operating standards
– Maintain a consistent focus on improving the overall flow of gym operations, seeking ways to maximize and improve the operation through productivity management and energy savings programs
– To lead and support employees in the achievement of financial, operational and service delivery targets via effective organizational policy and procedural development and appropriate employee training activities
– Foster a winning, solution-oriented work environment, motivating and engaging employees to continuously deliver the best possible service and to provide feedback and suggestions
– To lead daily gym briefings and monthly employee meetings
– Ensure all team members are aware of all gym revenue/membership targets and are kept informed of performance results.
– Ensure guests are communicated with and assisted in an efficient, warm and professional manner by all team members.
– To ensure a consistently high standard of grooming is followed and by self and team
– Actively review guest comments and feedback, communicate this with the team members and implement procedures to enhance guest satisfaction
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.