Can you be our guests’ superhero? Can you support our members and guests ambitions to run longer, try harder, aim higher to achieve their goals? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy their stay!
The role is far more than just handing out towels, in the Leisure department we are committed not only to ensure that facilities are as they should be but striving to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As a Recreation Attendant, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cleans pool deck, inside of pool and bulk head during annual maintenance shut down.
- Maintains all records pertaining to testing for water quality
- Keeps gym area and equipment neat and orderly
- Maintains supply of soap and tissue in washrooms.
- Informs malfunctioning lighting and mechanical equipment.
- Be attentive to guest
- To maintain the appropriate attitude and physique to reflect and promote the image of Senso Wellness Centre
- Answers the phone, obtains and delivers phone messages
- Maintaining highest level of guest satisfaction
- Ensure highest safety, comfort and customer care
- Ensure highest standards of hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness in Pool Area
- As the Pool and Gym is open 7 days a week, you’ll be expected to work shifts including weekend work
- Demonstrate positive service attitude towards guest, colleagues and management
- Comply with the hotel rules and regulations and provisions contained in the employment handbook
- Perform other task at the level of the role as directed by your line manager in pursuit of the achievement of business goal Acceptable knowledge and experience in swimming
- Acceptable related experience in caretaking
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively in English with other staff members, management and guests.
- Willingness to work any day of the week, afternoon or night shifts.
- Ability to work as part of diverse team with colleagues from different viewpoints, culture and countries.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.