Al Futtaim Group
National_Recovery (AS/IS) Assistant | Retail | IKEA
Overview of the role
Responsible to secure that the visual expression of the store is in line with the IKEA manuals so the IKEA Concept is fully implemented.
What you will do
- Input data to maintain core systems and to ensure accurate and timely processing
- Maximize the financial recovery by repackaging and moving goods back to stock or assemble, price and sell goods in the AS IS shop.
- Assist customers with advice on (on any discounts on not required) damaged or returned goods in order to maximise sales and offer the highest level of customer service.
- Make sure the products in Recovery area are stored in a secured way and carry out assembly
- Clean and tidy up the Recovery Area to maintain IKEA Standards.
- To control the risk of fraud in Exchange & Returns by securing that the 4-eye principle is implemented in the interface between Exchange & Returns and Recovery.
- Carpentry Knowledge
- Reassemble any damaged goods using carpentry skills in order to resell and maximise potential sales.
- Using creative ideas in order to reassemble or resell returned or damaged goods.
Required skills to be successfulBasic ExcelIKEA Products KnowledgeGoods handling and safetyExcellent written and verbal English What equips you for the role2 – 4 years working experienceKnowledge of retail operations
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.