Big Fish Recruitment
Job description / Role
Receptionist / Lounge Staff – Dubai EXPO 2020
BigFish Recruitment are a Dubai based recruitment and HR consultancy company. On behalf of our client, who has been appointed as the HR Services and Staffing provider to a major European Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai, we are seeking talented individuals to work in the Pavilion at the Dubai EXPO 2020 event. Visitors to the Pavilion will be provided with an interactive, high tech visitor experience.
We are currently seeking Receptionist / Lounge Staff to work at the event, reporting to Pavilion Operations Manager, to manage the main reception desk and the VIP visitors lounge plus carry out various administration tasks. You will have an engaging personality with a professional attitude, able to communicate effectively and remaining courteous at all times.
Shifts to cover site operations between 9.00am to 11.00pm – 7days a week. Typical shift timings will be 9.00am to 4.30om or 4.00pm to 11.00pm, either 4 or 5 days a week dependent on the rosters. Weekend work will be required
Key Tasks and Duties:
• Ensure official visitors are immediately greeted on arrival and are then introduced to the appropriate person effectively and quickly.
• Register and record visitor details – including the use of the business floor by sponsors ensuring accurate records are always kept.
• Manage diaries, bookings and reservations as required.
• Respond and sort emails and telephone calls, ensuring all enquiries are dealt with efficiently and messages are passed on in a timely manner.
• Manage Pavilion enquiries
• Ensure that the reception area is kept ordered and presentable.
• Offer administrative support across the Pavilion, as required.
• Ensuring that the VIP lounge and the Board Rooms are always kept in a clean and presentable
• Assisting VIPs using the lounge
• Escorting guests using the Business Floor
• Perform duties whilst adhering to Expo 2020 Covid-19 guidelines and SOPs as instructed during the training and as laid out in the staff handbook
In return you will be provided with a competitive salary plus other benefits and the opportunity of a lifetime to work on such a world-renowned iconic event in what promises to be one of the stand out Exhibition Pavilions.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.