Job description / Role
Our client is a global professional services provider. They are looking to hire an experienced Mandarin Speaking Receptionist/ Admin Assistant.
Our client is a leading professional services company . They have been in the business for over 50 years. They are currently looking to expand their administration team and are looking to fill the position of a Mandarin Speaking Receptionist/ Admin Assistant.
The Receptionist/ Admin Assistant will provide support by handling a diverse collection of activities:
* Keeping up work participation, leaves, and keeping it recorded;
* Overseeing office supplies, control the requesting and invoicing with external suppliers and help vehicles management
* Material accounting and the management for fixed assets and low value consumption merchandise
* When required, booking air-ticket, taxi, dispatches, meals, settings, lodgings and so forth
* Help set up the claim reimbursement, for example, business expense, day-to-day expenses, and so on
* Working with phone switchboards, noting and directing all incoming calls
* Managing deliveries and keep up records
* Update phone lists and advise bank staff of any updates
* Making sure reception area is clean consistently
* Calling office boy to provide refreshments to outside visitors
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mandarin speaking Receptionist to further progress their career.