- Follow set guidelines to meet incoming visitors and help them locate the specified department in the organization.
- Help the staff members with crucial tasks related to scheduling, agendas, and meetings, ensuring fluent corporate functioning.
- Attend to incoming telephonic conversations and take appropriate decisions without any delay.
- Maintain a systematic record of the company calendar, including up-to-date data on upcoming events and meetings.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Handle responsibilities like printing, scanning, collating, etc., to facilitate team members with daily activities.
Solid written and verbal communication skills.Remarkable ability to handle MS Office tools for completing the required and assigned organizational tasks and duties.Sound command on effective management of existing tasks to enhance work output and create a smooth flow of in-house operations.Prior exposure as a receptionist in a professional corporate setting or company.An enthusiastic professional with an ability to perform multiple tasks after analyzing various company parameters.Professional attitude and appearance.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.