Emirates Home Properties
We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional leasing agent to assist us with marketing and leasing properties. The leasing agent will ensure properties are maintained effectively, market properties, and screen prospective tenants. You will preserve favorable relations with property owners and tenants, contribute to a positive atmosphere in the office, and portray a positive image of the company in your activities. You will oversee and coordinate the orientation of new tenants, and assist with performing office management and clerical tasks. To be successful you need to balance the needs of property owners with those of tenants and achieve occupancy and rental goals. Top applicants are proficient multitaskers, are organized, and have strong people skills.
Leasing Agent Responsibilities:
• Recording and updating details of prospective and existing landlords and tenants into the computer database swiftly.
• Examining properties and informing maintenance staff of issues.
• Advertising available properties and conducting property tours as part of marketing activities.
• Screening prospective tenants to ensure they meet eligibility requirements.
• Completing lease applications and assisting with the verification of application information.
• Informing prospective tenants of results.
• Inspect properties when tenants take occupation and vacate.
• Liaising with tenants to provide information and address their complaints and concerns.
• Maintaining and storing documentation effectively.
• Accepting rent payments, security deposits, and other applicable fees. Leasing Agent Requirements:
• High School diploma, GED, or suitable alternative.
• 1+ work experience as a Leasing Agent or similar position.
• Proficient knowledge of the real estate industry, property management principles, and relevant legislation.
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• Strong people skills
• Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred) Education:
• Bachelor’s (Preferred) Experience:
• REAL ESTATE: 1+ year (Preferred) License/Certification:
Real Estate Leasing Agent Sales
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.