Ernst & Young
Job description / Role
Strategy & Transactions – Real Estate, Hospitality and Construction (RHC) Analyst
Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. Our Transaction Real Estate professionals help clients make strategic real estate decisions with objective advice. As an Analyst, you will be an important part of our diversely talented, highly experienced team and work at the forefront of high-profile transactions.
We are looking for an aspirational Real Estate investment professional with corporate finance or strategy background and a focus on Real Estate, Hospitality and Construction (RHC).
Your key responsibilities
As an Analyst within the RHC team, you are likely to spend your day working on the key operational issues that our clients face, working with management on parts of the acquisition process and regularly undertake valuations and development advisory engagements to help our clients make better decisions.
Skills and attributes for success
We support clients with their evolving business strategy throughout the real estate lifecycle with the following services:
– Valuation – including purchase price allocation of real property or portfolios for purposes of financial or tax reporting
– Transaction due diligence (buy-side and sell-side/carve-out) – including lender diligence, real estate M&A diligence, real estate asset diligence, transaction closing proration
– Operational diligence and performance reviews for hotels, malls and leisure/entertainment assets
– Development and Strategic Advisory – feasibility studies, highest-and-best use analysis, concept ideation/development, destination strategy, tourism product development (leisure and entertainment), growth/expansion/entry strategies
– Capital markets – including capital strategy for property and real estate entities, raising equity capital or debt
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.