Olive Tree Real Estate
Olive Tree is looking Qualified and Experienced Real Estate Consultants with enthusiasm, energy, passion, drive and discipline to expand our team.
The Real Estate Consultant will be responsible for buying and selling property along with the task of growing our customer base by generating leads, counseling clients on market conditions, and developing competitive market prices. The Real Estate Consultant will also be in charge of creating lists of real estate properties and presenting purchase offers to sellers.
The Ideal Candidate must be able to:
- Networking and regular meetings are key to generating new property listings
- Providing guidance and assisting sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determining clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Performing comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
What we can offer you:
** Two Options:
- base salary for 3 months and no Commission. Commission will start after 3 months of tenure.
- Attractive Commission structure only.
- Opportunity to progress with the organisation as we expand
- Admin support
- On-time Commission
- Visa,Labour Card and Insurance charges borne by the company
- Fun Environment to work in
killsRequirements_ Written and Oral Fluency in English is a MUST. Other Preferred Languages : Arabic,Urdu,Russian,Hindi– A Valid UAE Driving License and Car is mandatory._ 2 Years Minimum Real Estate Experience is a MUST.– An Impressive data base to get a kick start– RERA License a MUST. Renewals costs will be borne by the company– Proven track of successful sales record– Ability to work independently combined with exceptional interpersonal skills– Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills– Pleasant and trustworthy– MS Office and CRM familiarity
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.