- Generating client leads to buy, sell, and rent a property.
- Counseling clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Developing a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Creating lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Showing properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Presenting purchase offers to sellers.
- Facilitating negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Reviewing purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promoting properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Preparing loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds, and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Maintaining your real estate license and knowledge.
Real Estate Agent Requirements:Strong interpersonal skills.Good knowledge of the local property.English is a mustPossess a valid UAE driver’s license.Well- Dressed (business/professioanl)
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.