As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be instrumental in providing marketing support to RBC Wealth Management financial advisors and their teams. Use your strong collaboration skills to partner with financial advisors and client associates to develop content and create materials that will help attract new clients and expand and retain existing client relationships. The coordinator focuses on the specific, unique needs and business goals of their assigned division and projects while providing outstanding service and promoting new initiatives and best practices.
- Assess the effectiveness of marketing materials and share results and best practices.
- Interface with marketing, design, compliance, and internal partners to ensure the timely and successful creation of field marketing projects.
- Establish a thorough understanding of business and marketing opportunities in assigned division.
- Regularly communicate trends in requests, ideas and issues to the team.
- Support efficiency and scalability objectives by developing and driving clients to personalized templated solutions, where appropriate.
- Advocate for advisor needs and circulate field feedback with internal partners.
- Promote marketing programs with a digital first mindset and drive towards shared adoption goals.
- Work directly with financial advisors and field leadership via phone and email to answer questions, initiate projects, and provide proactive guidance regarding marketing strategy, programs, technology, resources and best practices.
Qualification & Experience:
- Solid project management skills with the ability to coordinate many projects simultaneously, often with simultaneous priorities, very tight deadlines and multiple stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field or equivalent experience with 2+ years of marketing, communications or related experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong editing and proofreading skills with careful attention to detail.
- Strong service orientation, including experience serving assertive and demanding customers and proven assertiveness and organization to ensure the timely coordination of projects.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Paul, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A