As part of a dynamic team, you will be responsible for assisting the Investment Counsellor and other members of the team in providing daily portfolio maintenance and administration and superior service to RBC PH&N Investment Counsel high net worth Clients.
- Manage all aspects of account opening and documentation and maintain client cash flows and balances
- Assist other team members and continue to strengthen cross-business working relationships.
- Proactively assist with client management of appointments and scheduled meetings / calls
- Stay current with all RBC Policies & Procedures
- Ensure trades are processed accurately and on a timely basis
- Maintain records and files and attend client meetings as required.
- Be a key support to the administrative activities and responsibilities of the team
- Identify, investigate, and resolve all client inquiries, administrative errors, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- University Degree
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Be able to work under high pressure
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role in the Investment Industry
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, CA
Application Deadline: N/A