- Manage and oversee user acceptance testing as planned for the systems and reports within RAKBANK direct and to assist with preparation, and execution of activities with in predefined quality, scope and time.
- Participate and familiarization with all loan systems and process. For Out of the Box & customized functionalities; identify gaps as against user requirements including screen and field level requirements.
- Manage user acceptance testing for the systems that are directly or indirectly impacted. Delivery UAT results as per agreed criteria within stipulated time frame
- Arrange for Identifying, recording, escalating and re-testing of defects for the systems that are being tested based on expected test results against test plans, requirement specifications and proposed processes.
- Conduct presentations for Manager – related to testing best practices, MIS reports
- Ensure post go-live testing support for issues reported in production.
- Secondary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide inputs/feedback during the preparation of Test Scripts/Scenarios.
- Identify & escalate gaps in Requirement Specification Documentation vis-à-vis Agreed Solution Documents and Business Requirement Documentation
- Loan origination, loan life cycle management, delinquency calculations
- Digital integration & process automation
- Awareness of conventional loan & Islamic Finance products
- Ability to visualize potential real life end to end business/customer scenarios and test the same in the UAT phase.
- Working experience on loan/Finance modules of Nucleus FinnOne and/or Flexcube
- Ability to recommend variation in solutions provided as against business requirements and processes.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Highlights major gaps issues upward and ensure any major showstoppers are highlighted to superiors
- Knowledge and understanding of Banking Operating Systems, Applications and Processes preferably Banking Operations in the UAE
- Ability to provide UAT methodology on a case to case basis and seek buy in of channel managers
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 4-6 years work experience in Banking & Finance e.g. Retail, Corporate, Operations or Projects
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A