Job description / Role
Unique opportunity to be part of a team building the CCP model for the company and assess and challenge credit risk ratings from members to improve company performance.
Quantitative Risk Expert CCP / Financial Services / Riyadh
Ambitious, international client with many opportunities. They are a young company started in 2018 and part of the Vision 2030 strategy of the Kingdom. In particular the establishment and operation is one of the key initiatives in the Financial Sector Development Program 2020 (FSDP).
In addition, it is an important component in the future market infrastructure to enhance market efficiency, and a required step for the Saudi market expansion to new products and services.
The company will contribute to reduce the Post-Trade risks, provide a centralized counterparty risk management, and develop clearing services in accordance with best international risk management practices to align with advanced global capital markets, which in turn will attract investors to the market.
Their goal is to improve the integrity of the market by introducing new mechanisms to guarantee the settlement of the trades ensuring the settlement is complete and that all parties meet their obligations when settling trades in the market. This will further strengthen the current market infrastructure and increase its operational efficiency.
Quantitative Risk Expert CCP / Financial Services
* Carry out daily operations assigned for the Department to comply with the CCP’s standards
* Prepare timely and accurate Department reports to meet the requirements, objectives, and standards of the CCP and the Department
* Ensure the satisfaction of internal and external customers to address their needs in a courteous and timely manner
* Testing and feedback on proposed developments on risk system and enhancement projects,
Risk Management Key Accountabilities:
* Provide quantitative analysis and recommendations on request from head of risk management
* Setting and maintenance of risk parameters in order to follow the risk policy of the company
* First level of escalation from risk operations for customers not fulfilling their obligations toward the CCP
* Support business development and other business related or regulatory changes with risk assessment and impact analysis
* Market and clearing members monitoring
* Perform or assist in default management: hedging, auctions, position close out.
* Fulfillment of internal control in accordance to the companies approved internal control framework
* Establish and maintaining procedures, controls between risk management and risk operations.
* Ensure that agreed procedures are followed and well documented.
* Ensure that tasks given by Head of Risk Management, in relation to analysis, configuration, software testing, or other task appointed during the implementation project of CCP technology will be completed in accordance to parameters (timeline, scope and quality)
* Support customer relations, with expertise and dialogues with clearing members -specifically related to risk management, collateral or CCP default management methodology
Governance and Resilience:
* Follow all relevant policies, procedures, and processes in order for the work to be carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
* Contribute to the development of the risk management strategies and system implementation works for continuous improvement of processes and practices, work processes
* Promote to other employees within the organization the implementation and adherence to policies, procedures, processes, and instructions
Quantitative Risk Expert CCP / Riyadh
An exciting opportunity offering a competitive package for the right candidate to make their next career move.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.